Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MISSY (FUNKHOUSER) CAREY

After graduation I attended Ricks College where I majored in Psychology and English. I met my husband through our good friend Sara Carey:) Kenny and I got married and moved to Pocatello, Idaho where we both attended ISU. While in Pocatello we had 2 beautiful girls, Maddie who is 7 years old, and Katelynn (Katie) who is 6 years old. We moved to Portland, Oregon in 2003 so Kenny could attend OHSU Dental School. While in Portland we had a little boy, Cole, who is now 3. I stayed busy with the 3 kids and managing apartments. Kenny graduated dental school last year, and the Army moved us to Fort Bragg in North Carolina! Kenny worked as a dentist for the Army all last year as he worked on the 82nd Airborne and even got to attend Airborne School. He just started his Oral Surgery Residency which will last 4 years. I stay busy with the kids and love being able to be at home with them!






No comments: