Tuesday, July 22, 2008

JENN (SOITO) BRAKEMAN

I went to NIC after high school and graduated from LCSC with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. I worked as an office manager at the CDA Inn and CDA Resort for a total of 7 years and I worked at Tungsten Holdings in Bonners as a Real Estate Purchaser for 2 years after moving back in 2003. I married my high school sweet heart Duane Pennock and we were married for 3 ½ years until I lost him in a snowmobiling accident in February of 2005. We were together for a total of 9 ½ years and he is dearly missed. I changed my career path and went back to school in New York and am now a Certified Holistic Health Counselor. I am currently studying to be a Certified Professional Midwife and feel that I will finally be doing what God has been calling me to do for some time now. I have been blessed with an amazing partner and husband, Matthew Brakeman. We were married in June of 2006, reside in Harrison , Idaho and we don’t have any children yet. We are working on relocating back to Bonners were we hope to raise a family.

No comments: