Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LYNSIE (FIGGINS) ODD

Well let's see here....Matt and I got married in 2005 in Post Falls. I
have an awesome 10 year old step son Devon and then we have Kellen who
is just a little over 1. Kellen is a very busy little guy and has the
funniest personality, he makes us laugh non stop!! Being a Mom is the
best thing ever, I couldn't imagine anything else!! We also have a
Boston Terrier Macy ( she was our first baby ) and a cat named Johnny.
Matt and I have lived in Post Falls now for almost 3 years. Matt works
for Quality Dental Lab and manages the Spokane Lab. I work at Alliance
Title & Escrow and have been there for 4 years and work in Escrow.
We love being outside and have been very busy camping, fishing, and
having BBQ's. I feel so blessed to have such a great husband, family and
friends!!!

No comments: