Tuesday, July 22, 2008

JENNIFER (WHITTAKER) GRAHAM

After graduation I moved to Coeur d' Alend where I spent about 3 1/2 years working and going to school. I graduated from NIC in 2001 with an Associates of Applied Science degree in Graphic Design. Unfortunately, after graduation I was unable to find work in the Coeur d' Alene area and was forced to move back to Bonner's. After a couple of months of job hunting I was fortunate enough to find a job doing exactly what I went to school for. I was hired on at Fleet Graphics as a Graphic Designer and have been working there for the last 6 years doing Graphic Design and managing the large format digital graphics production. While living back in Bonner's wasn't exactly what I had hoped for when I younger I seem to have grown to love living here. Believe me, it's taken me a while to feel that way. Basically, I have spent the last 10 years being single and doing my own thing. Living, working and partying is pretty much all there is to do around BF. I bought a home
about 4 years ago and have spent countless hours trying to fix the place up. I think it will always be a work in progress.

This last year has been the most exciting for me as I have finally found the man of my dreams!! I thought this day would never come but it finally has. Forest and I were married in March and are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our son or daughter in August. After the baby is born I will go from full time Graphic Designer to full time Mommy. Forest is a District Service Rep for Yamaha Motor Corp in the Marine Division. He gone during the week traveling the Northwestern states fixing boat engines and making Yamaha customers happy. We usually spend our weekends fishing and camping or with friends and family. We stay very busy and try to squeeze every once of fun out of out time together.




No comments: