Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AMANDA (FESSLER) BURMAN

I currently live in Denver, CO. I just recently got married in June 2008 to the man of my dreams Brad. I also have a son named Anthony, from a previous marriage, who is the love of our lives and quite the handful.

After high school I went to the University of Idaho and received my bachelors in Animal/Veterinary Science and a Masters in Food Science. After receiving my M.S. degree I came out to Colorado, following my ex. I found a job as a food scientist working with fried foods, specifically french fries and slowly progressed to working with dog chews. After working about a year and a half, I got pregnant, lost my job and my marriage started to crumble. My son Anthony was born October 21st, 2005, and shortly afterwards my ex and I filed for divorce. During this period I was a stay at home mom and was trying to get my life back together. I started attending a wonderful church that led me to meet great friends, my current job and my husband. I still reside in Denver, CO. I currently work in IT.






No comments: