Tuesday, July 22, 2008

APRIL HUGGINS-HENSLEE

It truly amazes me that ten years have gone by and all of us are on our way to creating our own happiness!!! My happiness begins with my husband Luke, whom I’ve been married to for 9 years and our two beautiful children, Rilynn (5 yrs old) and Walker (3 ½ yrs old). Luke works for Wood’s Crushing and Hauling, continuing to construct roads from dirt to asphalt; he truly loves his occupation and works long hours in the hot sun. Rilynn just finished her second season of dance and will start swimming lessons with her brother, Walker in August. Rilynn is enrolled in Kindergarten this year and Walker will be attending Pre-school. Both kids are healthy and ornery which is what I would expect coming from Luke and I! I still work for Wells Fargo as a Personal Banker, opening new accounts and loans for the community; in February I will be here for 3 years. I enjoy my job especially when I am able to see many of you when you visit your families that live here. We live in a small home on five acres in Paradise Valley and Luke finally built his shop this year, now he can pursue his hobby of making antler lamps and chandeliers. We love our little place in the country and spend many weekends working on home improvements and making it a happy, loving home for our children. I am so excited to see you all for our reunion and wish you all the love and happiness you deserve. See you all soon!

No comments: