Tuesday, July 22, 2008

KEN YOUNT

After high school I served a two year church mission in Central America from 1999 to 2001. I learned to speak Spanish and some Creole English while serving in both Honduras and Belize, where I had the time of my life. In 2002, I attended North Idaho College to pursue a degree in Law Enforcement and became a Reserve Officer for the Bonners Ferry Police Department. In 2003, I was hired as a Trooper by the Idaho State Police and was assigned to patrol the Lewiston area. I've had many adventures since, which includes meeting my beautiful wife, Tiara. We married a year later in the L.D.S. Temple in Portland, Oregon. Last year Tiara graduated from BYU-Idaho and currently works at a dermatology office as a receptionist. We are expecting our first child, a baby boy, at the end of August. Tiara and I love the adventures of the outdoors and I still enjoy riding dirt bikes and classic cars.

No comments: